This article provides a brief overview of a complex area of the law. Important potential alternatives to guardianship, such as power of attorney, an advance health care directive, and an advance directive for mental health services, are discussed.
- Ellen A. Callegary addresses students at Gallaudet University about the the history of civil rights rights protections for individuals with disabilities and
- How to help children with disabilities safely return to school
- Guardianship and Alternatives Q&A
- Guardianship and Its Alternatives Webcast
- Guardianship & Its Alternatives in the 21st Century